Catholic. Pro-Life. Husband. Father.
I serve my community as an alderman representing District 3 on the De Pere City Council. Professionally, I am the Director of User Support & Web Services at St. Norbert College where I've been working for the past 12 years.
My interests include riding my 2000 Harley Davidson Electra Glide Classic, making rosaries, singing in church, donating blood (17 gallons), downhill skiing, electronics and home automation, and genealogy.
Tricia and I have been married 29 years. We have 3 daughters: Casey, Carly, & Randy.
my recent tweetsTweets by @crevier
my favorite bible verse
"Whatever you did for one of these least brothers of mine, you did for me." Mat 25:40
my favorite prayer
God has no body on earth but yours. Yours are the only hands with which He can do His work. Yours are the only feet with which He can go about the world. Yours are the only eyes through which His compassion can shine forth on a troubled world. St. Teresa of Avila
my favorite sports teams
my favorite music
I enjoy classic rock and a cappella. I sang in a barbershop quartet for 8 years.
- Faith That Works Award, The Compass & The Catholic Diocese of Green Bay, 2014 †
- ITIL® Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management, EXIN, 2015
- Leadership Development Training Program, WAICU, 2015
- Design Thinking Workshop, Harvard Division of Continuing Education, 2016
my strengthsStrengthsQuest is a tool that allows me discover my talents along with tools to help me use them to achieve academic, career, and personal success. My top five talent themes are:
- Belief - People who are especially talented in the Belief theme have certain core values that are unchanging. Out of these values emerges a defined purpose for their life.
- Developer - People who are especially talented in the Developer theme recognize and cultivate the potential in others. They spot the signs of each small improvement and derive satisfaction from these improvements.
- Communication - People who are especially talented in the Communication theme generally find it easy to put their thoughts into words. They are good conversationalists and presenters.
- Context - People who are especially talented in the Context theme enjoy thinking about the past. They understand the present by researching its history.
- Harmony - People who are especially talented in the Harmony theme look for consensus. They don't enjoy conflict; rather, they seek areas of agreement.
my web sites
Samsung Galaxy S7 edge, Android v6.0.1 (Marshmallow)
in the news
- 2009-05-13 The Compass "Crevier uses his gifts wisely"
- 2014-04-16 The Compass "Compass honors 7 Catholics for living out their faith in the workplace"
- 2014-11-30 Wall Street Journal "Cities and Towns Scaling Back Limits on Sex Offenders"
- 2014-12-02 St. Norbert College "Colleagues and Candidates: Mutual Respect Transcends Differences"
- 2015-12-16 WFRV Ch 5 "Life Church moving to De Pere"
- 2015-12-17 Green Bay Press-Gazette "The De Pere City Council voted 5-3 to rezone a commercial site, allowing for the relocation of the popular church from the town of Lawrence."
- 2016-02-22 Green Bay Press-Gazette "Southern bridge in De Pere on hold until 2029"
Be real. Be there. Be awesome.